Sunday, February 24, 2008

I Finally Got Time

So I spent most of the morning working, heck, I had to actually go in to the office. Ugh!! But once I got home, I decided to actually take a day off from any kind of work and spend time with the little Lodee Bug. He's been good for the most part. He does cry a lot, letting you know at each instance when he needs something, but he does calm down as soon as he gets what he needs. So, he's just being a typical baby. He's practically a month old now and he's already close to outgrowing his newborn clothes. Time to move on up to 3 - 6 months. Sheesh!! But yes, I got my time with him today and it's much less stressful taking care of him putting all sorts of work and other useless stress behind you. Once you do that, all his little reactions are no sweat. They're actually kind of fun. Grain of salt, I mean if calming his cries is the hardest thing about all of this, then I have nothing to worry about.

At any rate, here are a few pictures of his outfits. He's all in blue in one set and on the other, he's got shoes on! I completely forgot about these pair since it's for newborns. Not that he's actually going to use them, but it looks funny. As if he's about to walk out the door and go about his way. Enjoy!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: