My favorite time with Loden is when he's awake and quiet. This usually means it's after a feeding, when he's passed gas, and then he's been changed. After all those things happen, Loden calms down and is the cutest thing to play with. I know that if I squeeze him any tighter it'll defeat the purpose of making him comfortable so that we can play with him. I love looking at his eyes when he's trying to make sense of the world. It's neat when his eyes follow you when you move around. He's finally starting to notice us. Of course, the icing out of all of this are his yawns. Not only are they ever so cute, but it also means that he's about to take a nap.


1 comment:
Hey guys, such an exciting time - congratulations. We just got back from vacation and look forward to meeting the new neighbor - whatever his nickname is that day:)
Cute as a bug in a rug!!!
Laurel and Chris
Post a Comment