Sunday, February 10, 2008

Cutest Onesie Yet

So many clothes, so little time. At the rate this guy is growing, we won't even get to use all his newborn stuff. So we had to pull this one out, seemed big at first but not a bad fit. Too cute. Might be some room in there to last another week or so.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Karen! said...

He is growing sooo quickly! He looks really serious and observant. And I love the onesie with the footprint!

Sarah and Randy said...

He is getting HUGE! I don't think that's a onesie-- it's just PJ's! ha ha. "Onesies" are the things that button under the diaper and are short-sleeved. I can't wait till he's big enough to wear MAVS gear! :)

Also, it's so cool that you're doing this blog! I have baby books for my boys, but they are in sad shape after 10-12 years. This will last forever!