Monday, February 4, 2008

First Pediatrician Check Up

Nothing really huge to report other than us getting to take him out in public, although at a not so fun place. This time, instead of just the car seat, we also got to take out the accompanying stroller. Weird to say, but that was real fun. This thing is smoother than a brand new Lexus! I tell ya though, being a parent hasn't hit yet until you push a baby in a stroller AND carry a Baby Snoopy diaper bag. At least I looked money, "what a HOT dad!" is what all the nurses said to themselves. :-)

At any rate, here's a picture of Loden all buried in his new stroller thanks to Alan and Arlene.

Photobucket

PS - Happy Birthday Arlene! I know Loden has a January birthday, but you, Dad and Loden's birthdays are all pretty close to each other. Since you all have jobs, can we can Loden presents instead? :-)

No comments: