Wednesday, March 5, 2008

More Visits

Long time, no post. Been hectic around here now that work has kicked in. I miss the days when all I had to do was take pictures and blog. Ahhh, the good 'ole days. Loden is getting bigger and bigger. Much heavier now. People say he's big for five weeks. That's it? Five weeks? Seems like an eternity! It is neat that he's now able to recognize movements. I think he's even able to tell people apart. He'll focus on one person and follow their every move. It's even fun watching his new facial reactions. He'll stick his little tounge out at you or even sneak out a smile or two. He's getting more and more fun to play with.

We have family in town this week. My sister and her husband flew in from Hawaii. I haven't seen them in about five years. Of course, they're here to see the baby and not me. :-) My aunt from San Diego is also in town. They're all nice enough to help out around here so many thanks. Should be a fun visit.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: