Monday, March 31, 2008

2 Month Doctor's Visit

So this is the dreaded visit where Loden gets stuck with 5 different kinds of vaccinations and one oral one. Our pediatrician makes the most money out of us because we have no issues to speak of at all. I hope I didn't jinx that, but we seem to be really low key and casual about each visit. I'm sure he gets other patients that have tons and tons of questions and freak out about each little thing, but he doesn't even need to say a word to us. "Is everything okay?" he asks. "Yep..." we replay. So back to the vaccinations. Don't ask what the heck they were because I have no clue what they put in him. I just know one is oral, 3 on one leg and two on another. He's got bandaids all over the place. Boy, he didn't enjoy that one bit.

But the good news, Loden is perfect! He weighs a whopping 13 lbs and 1.5 ounces. That's in the 75 percentile of his age. We can do better than that, let's get him fat! Also, he's 24 inches long. That's almost basketball player height, indeed! At any rate, things look good, his neck is super strong, he's laughing up a storm and he's very attentive. Super baby!!

But, here's what everyone's been waiting for, so enjoy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These pictures are from right after his vaccinations. He wasn't happy, no sir.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: