At any rate, at 10 weeks, Loden will be staying with his grandparents. It's going to be quite a sacrifice for me to drive there in the morning and for Christina to pick him up in the afternoon considering their house is not at all convenient to get to, but for now, it's probably best to hand him over to family than it is to some stranger. Besides, I think it makes my mom happy that she can spend this much time with Loden. Of course, $50 says she won't last more than a month. He's a tough one and requires a lot of patience. More power to anyone that can do it. Goodness knows I can't. Sheesh.
He's getting more and more fun though. I was never really fond of babies. While he is my own, this still isn't the most exciting part for me. I don't care much for first steps, first words, etc, etc. I'm not that sentimental. The parts I really look forward to is teaching him how to do certain things, like hit a golf ball, shoot a basket, snorkel, or to sail. But for now, it's fun seeing him turn slowly in to a human. He notices everything that you do. As far as I can tell, he knows the difference between the people he interacts with. The part that does make me melt, though, is his smile and his laughter. No matter how tough some nights get, his smile always brings me calm.
Any any rate, here are some pictures of me and a "snugli," it's extremely useful when he can't sleep and I need to get things done. Today, Loden helped me on the computer as I played around with music.


Also, here are some more videos I made from our visit to Grandma's house over the weekend. Just click on the images below to view the video. Enjoy!!

No comments:
Post a Comment