Monday, April 28, 2008

Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting

You know, it's funny that when you have a baby, that everybody just gives you the funniest outfits for your kid to wear. They are like real live dress up dolls. While there are so many cute outfits out there, I promised myself that I wouldn't let my son look like a goober. That's mommy's job. But it's so hard to resist sometimes. There's just so many cute things for them to wear and you'll only get to do this once in their lives, so why not indulge? Besides, you can embarrass them with these photos in front of their 'others.'

This specific one is a kung fu outfit from one of Christina's co-workers. Not sure if it's a shot at him being part pacific islander, or if it just looked really funny. Either way, it makes Loden look like those really old characters one normally sees in Animes. Yes, I'm a fan.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: