Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sweet Prince Loden

Okay, so I fall in love with the little guy as each day passes. When he was first born, as cute as he was, it wasn't as easy for me to get attached because there wasn't much interaction with him. Now, however, the little dude loves to just play with you. He can really tell people apart and will react to each person differently. For whatever reason, he associates me with fun so all we do together is laugh. Recently, though, he's picked up how to get excited and scream. As piercing as his shreaks are, they are just way too cute. You laugh and scream and giggle along with him for several minutes and you don't even know what's funny. Regardless, you do it cause it's so much fun. I love this little dude and I can't wait to have more adventures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Bern said...

He's such a little man already! I had a permy-grin looking at all the photos. He's got such a personality! I'm looking forward to Skye at the 12 week and up stage. She's now 7 weeks and just over the peak of the horrible crying for no apparent reason. So exhausting!! Enjoy the smiles, laughs and screams of joy!