So you're saying, "What's the big deal...Two weeks isn't that long!?!" Well, considering that Loden changes about every couple of weeks, it sort of is a big deal. It's interesting with babies, once you think you're used to a certain routine, they go around and change everything on you. Since my last post, Loden has been doing such a great job balancing himself on the sitting position. While he still isn't quite strong enough to sit himself up from a lying position, he is strong enough to do so from a forward crouch or if he's slightly angled from the back. Also, he gets bored so easily now. He always wants to make sure he is being entertained. You have to pay attention to him or he'll let you know that he's bored.
So many changes already and so much more to come. As challenging certain days are, he is so much fun and there's still nothing I'd rather do than spend time with him. Although, an occasional break now and then helps an awful lot...but don't tell him I said that, "wink, wink."














1 comment:
He's such a cutie!!! It is amazing how quickly babies change, isn't it? I love watching them learn :)
--joanna
(Dave finally told me about your blog ... he knows I'm a junkie for these things!)
Post a Comment