Christina is so tired, which is great, because I get to spend all this time with baby!!!! It's SOOOOO much fun...Can't even begin to talk about all the little things I'm getting to do with him. At about 3:30am this morning, they went ahead and took him back to the nursery so that we both could get some sleep. And at about 7am, they brought him back in. It's like getting a super cool present every day. They said that he was up all night crying and fussing. Poor little dude, why can't he just go to sleep? So, as the nurses were taking care of Christina, I was sitting on a lounger with little Loden resting on my leg. At some point, I sang him to sleep. It was soooooo cool to see him respond to those things. In case you're wondering, I was singing
"Luna" by the Smashing Pumpkins. I was just humming it non-stop until he finally got some rest. Then there he went, off to bed. So fun!!!! At any rate, pediatrician is going to see him today along with the OB. We're using this time now to do all the un-fun paper work. ugh. We hope to get to go home tomorrow, but it's kinda fun being waited on hand-and-foot here.


3 comments:
Congratulations, John! Tell Mom she did a fantastic job!!!
What a cute kiddo!! I see a little bit of the daddy in his face already. I can't wait to see him grwo up - play basketball, get into college, get a cool job, run for office, have his own kids... Ah, the circle of life!
Welcome to the world Loden. Make your mark!
So cute! Congratulations. What a great name. I'm so happy for you both.
Michelle
Post a Comment