Monday, January 28, 2008

At The Hospital - Part Four (sigh)

Seriously, if I have to sleep on this faux leather couch tonight, I'm gonna kick someone in the shins or punch them in the stomach. Cause you know, it's all about me.

So it's now 5:30pm, she's only dilated at 4. The patosin is only doing so much. Poor little "Roy" is bumping up to her cervix wanting out so bad, but Christina's body just isn't responding. So she's now having to lay on her side for the duration.

The doctor did mention that depending on how things progress, they will try to have Christina start pushing at around 8 - 9pm tonight. The "C" word hasn't come up yet, which is good. We'll deal with that when it gets here.

Otherwise, she's doing fine. Getting rest and watching her stories on T.V. Again, please keep sending good thoughts.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the updates. We are all anxious here as I imagine you are both exhausted. Best Wishes

Carol said...

I'll be praying for you tonight. God Bless you.

Bern said...

All my good thoughts are with you both!! I look forward to hearing your next update! I will definitely be getting an epidural. :) C'mon Roy!!