Monday, January 28, 2008

At The Hospital - Part Two

The patosin really kicked in and she started having strong contractions. That part was just like the movies, lots of breathing. Lots of me standing and doing what I can. Man, am I tired!! The contractions were so strong that there was no way for her to handle them. So, the anesthesiologist had to come in and get the epidural going. That was a bit freaky and I commend anyone for having to go through that. With my fear of needles, I'm not sure what's worse...the needle, or the pain. :-)

At 12:30pm, and this may be a case of TMI, the doctor went ahead and broke her water. Still not much sign of dilation, so we still play the waiting game. Right now, we want all to be healthy and all to be good.

Stay tuned for more...hopefully the next post will be pictures of the baby.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Yahoo!!! I think I might win the baby pool. I never win anything. Frankly, I think I should be taking you out for the free Whataburger. You go Daddy-O!!!

DeepMoz said...

Yes, you get a free WB from me when I get back. :-)