In the last hour or so, they increased the frequency of Patosin in her IV twice to get the contractions going again. Seems like the epidural really slowed down the intensity, though the frequency stayed the same. I suppose the doctor really wants this to happen. Unfortunately, Christina's barely at 3 dilated. I wonder how long they will keep this up before they really need to get baby out.
Since lunch time, Christina's employees made a trip up here to say hello and they all send their good wishes along to us. All very kind. The delivery room is now fully prepped for delivery. Hello "Roy", come out and play! My parents are out in the waiting room, not sure how long they're going to stay there since there isn't much action right now. But they did take out Christina's mom for a snack. Hopefully, my mom will bring me back a burger. MMMMmmmmmmm....burger.
Other than that, we're just playing the waiting game. Although, if that's the worst thing that happens today, I'll consider myself very lucky.
Come on "Roy", come meet the people who love you.
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Roy: I think you should know what you are getting yourself into. Your father is a full-on computer geek freak. He is blogging during your birth. Who does this? Your father, does, that is who...
That's ok Roy, your Uncle Kevin will teach you how to pick up chicks.
-Love, Auntie Angela
p.s. Actually, this is really freakin cool! I want to see blood and mucus!
p.p.s. Christina!!!!!!!!!!!! Hang in there!!!!!!!!!Love you!!!!!!!!!!
Everybody does a birth blog! It's 2008!
Post a Comment