Some of you may be anxious to find out how Loden's first few day's of "school" have been. I wish I knew, if only Loden could tell me. :-) Seems like he's having tons of fun though, he likes playing with all the babies and is so talkative. There are a couple of toys that he really loves to play with and I'm sure he's claimed as 'his.' I'm glad he's a social baby, no separation anxiety at all considering how much he loved being at grandma's house. Though I wonder how he's coping with not being THE center of attention. It's probably good for him in the long run.
Here are a couple of pictures of my parents coming over the day before Loden went "back-to-school."




Here's Loden in his crib at school:


Here's his first back-to-school outfit:
1 comment:
Just caught up on Loden's blog! He's an amazing little critter. He can do so many things! And boy, has he gotten big. Skye is almost 6 months old now. I'm curious to find out how much she weighs. I think it's a lot. Anyway, you guys are doing such a great job with Loden! He's thriving and hitting so many milestones at such a young age. Keep it up!! And good luck keeping up with Loden!
Post a Comment