Yeah, Loden got to celebrate his first Halloween, though I don't think he really knows what he was doing. To him, it was a torture fest as we dressed him up in something we thought was cute and just laughed while he struggles out of it. My parents came over that night and brought over dinner while they played with Loden. The wife and I would take turns answering the door while Loden was playing in the background. It was cute watching him play in his costume, but it didn't last long. He really wanted out. Obviously, all the celebrations during the first year or so are for us adults, but it's SO much fun!!
Thanks for the comment about the water bottles on our blog. It reminded me of a suggestion from one of my favorite books, The Toddler Busy Book. It has a ton of ideas for games and toys that you do with basic stuff you usually have around the house. I don't use it as much as I should. Maybe that'll be my New Year's Resolution. :)
2 comments:
Okay, so what is he? I'm thinking that outfit looks like the Sesame Street Cookie Monster? Right?
He is so adorable!
Thanks for the comment about the water bottles on our blog. It reminded me of a suggestion from one of my favorite books, The Toddler Busy Book. It has a ton of ideas for games and toys that you do with basic stuff you usually have around the house. I don't use it as much as I should. Maybe that'll be my New Year's Resolution. :)
Post a Comment