Thursday, November 20, 2008

Guess Who's Walking?

Yeah, that's right...you heard it. Right before he's 10 months old, Loden is already walking. I've been trying to capture it on video all week, but this is the best I can do. He's even learned this new game where he entertains himself. We're not even involved, so win-win!! He picks up his football or basketball, tosses it and then walks over to it. Rinse and repeat, and he can do this all day long. Apparently, he's been doing this at school too!! He's been overdue actually and out of the blue, he just started taking steps. Sigh, our lil' one is growing up.



3 comments:

The Bouldins said...

I love those first little shaky steps! Go Loden!!

Anonymous said...

Move over Zippy and Peacoat-- here comes fearless Loden?

granmama

Carol said...

Go, Loden, Go!! One small step for man... one giant leap for Loden.