So we went with some old college friends to find a nice patio somewhere to have dinner. Thanks to the cold from we had this weekend, this made this even entirely possible. Oh, by cold front, it was 92 degrees as opposed to a blistering 110! Christina and I have taken Loden to this restaurant before with Loden and the last time we went, we had a huge struggle trying to keep Loden from jumping in the fountain. Luckily, at that time, dinner was just about over. This time around, we thought we could could keep Loden busy enough so that he wouldn't even remember the fountain. Boy, were we wrong! As you'll see, there's a n***d boy and girl in the set of pics. They were so soaked that we had to remove clothing. The people inside the restaurant had a HUGE show I'm sure.


Due to the number of internet sickos out there that love to troll for pictures of very, very young children, I had to remove the cute pictures of the kids drying off. That's too bad...
1 comment:
I keep on going back to view this -- and all of Loden's pictures.
grandma
Post a Comment