Loden most recently spent Friday night and most of Saturday day at my parents' house. Christina is trying to get over a cold so we thought we could get her some rest and keep Loden from getting sick by giving him over to my parents for a bit. Saturday morning came around and logic most certainly dictates that we should try to knock out as many errands as possible until we go and get the boy. That way, we maximize our time running our errands without having to lug the boy around. The funny part is that even though logically that makes the most sense, I really couldn't imagine doing any of our normal weekend errands without the boy! I remember doing that a few weekends ago and when we were out and about, all I would do was look at all the other families with their kids and that made me miss Loden that much more. Sappy, I know...but for the time being, I really can't imagine doing all our normal stuff without him. He certainly makes what would be mundane more exciting. You know, Target is fun period...but it's that much more fun when you've got a little boy in the cart rearranging all the food you put in while you try to cram in more and more. Then, come check out time, he helps you unload. Fun! I wish I could tell all the stories and experiences we find ourselves in, but it's too much to type and I'm not sure anyone could ever appreciate them as much as we do. Love this little guy, looking forward to sharing more and more things with him.
As some of you may know, summer in Texas is dreadful...that might be an understatement. It is blistering HOT! Family fun means it has to be indoors until October comes around. So, we find ourselves at the mercy of the mall playground. At least the one we go to is nice. Here are some pics.








PS - Many thanks to my parents for keeping Loden when needed and for bringing food regularly. Much appreciated!
No comments:
Post a Comment