Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Better Sonogram Pictures

Not that anyone else can make heads or tails out of this, I know I can't, but here are better scans of the sonogram. It's funny, when the technician said it was a girl, immediately I thought, "How can you know for sure?" and then she quickly said, "oh, and here are her girly parts." Those girly spots she mentioned looked like white specs of dust on the monitor, but I guess I should trust her. I've been told many times today already that I shouldn't cut off the tags from any 'girl' related gifts just in case...can you imagine???

Photobucket

Photobucket

PS - I guess I should retitle this blog from Loden's blog to the kiddos' blog.
PPS - I hope Loden's okay with sharing this blog with his little sister. One of the many things they'll need to start sharing...sigh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW-- matching ALOHA shirts and MUUMUUS

Grandma

Mandy said...

We were told if you can see the hamburger, it's a girl. If you can't see anything, it could be either. We have a clear (or as clear as they get) hamburger-looking sonogram picture labeled girl parts. We were never told not to cut off tags. Hope that helps some. :)

Anonymous said...

The UH Warriors needs Loden.

Auntie A.

Anonymous said...

Loden's growing fast!
Auntie A