Sunday, May 31, 2009

Loden's Getting SO Active!!

Even more so than before. Right when we get home from school, before I can even set my stuff down, he goes and looks for a ball then automatically plays with the door knob to indicate his interest in playing outside. I try to tell him that I at least have to set my stuff down and change, but he won't have any of it. To Loden, "Outside...NOW!" Good grief...

There's a park near us, Arbor Hills Nature Preserve, that I'm now going to start taking Loden to. We we're there for a picnic with his classmates not too long ago. Now that we're blessed with great weather, I'm going to start taking advantage of it by letting go nuts there!

Not too much else to add, here are the pics...

PS - Shoot, I forgot to resize these. Sorry for the bandwidth issues.
PPS - Plug for Phineas and Ferb. Great show for kids, watch it!!

A Weekend at Grandma and Grandpa's

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A Day at the Park with Daddy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: