His eating habits have changed too, though not as far advanced for someone his age. No more formula at all and he has been drinking whole milk as needed. Mostly stage 3 mixed with graduates food at this time. However, if there's a small chunk of meet, Loden still has a hard time managing it and decides to just spit it out. I wish I could do that if I don't like something Christina makes. :-) One of the requirements for his toddler class is that they should be able to feed themselves their lunches. Since Loden is so picky right now, we pack whatever he actually doesn't mind shoveling in. At this point, we send him with graham crackers, sun chips and a breakfast bar for kids. He does his best, but most days he comes home really hungry.
There are so many more changes and I wish I could have time to share every detail with you. But these little bursts will have to do for now. Of course, you can always come down and meet the little bugger. Until then, I hope you enjoy these few random photos of Loden from the last few weeks.
Little Drummer Boy

To Think He Beat This Game Before I Did

He's Mad That There's a Sticker On His Head

Aren't I Cute???

Where's My Burger?


Oh Shoot, That's Daddy's Lunch. How'd That Get In There?

Where's My Breakfast Bagel?

Ummmm ... Hello, My Bagel?

Mommy, I'm Still A Size 5!

I'm Pulling A Titanic ... Look Out Leonardo!

P.S., posts are getting less and less frequent as we are getting busier and busier with Loden. We'll do our best to keep this going.
No comments:
Post a Comment