Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Who's Roy?
Funny that you ask. Who is Roy? Why do I keep asking about him (or her)? Well, a month or so in the pregnancy, Christina started asking, "what are we gonna call this thing?" I then replied back, "You mean we have to decide on names now?" No, no, no....apparently not. That's not what she meant. While it is still in the fetal stage, we have to be able to refer to it as something. The logical choice would have been "little one," but those of you who know us well, that name has already been taken. By who, you ask? By little Peacoat of course. Her nickname, or at least one of them, is little one. The bigger dog, Zippy, is called bigger one. To avoid confusion, we didn't want two 'little ones.' So, in trying to solve what to call baby Lizaso, I just blurted out, "ROY!" Christina looked at me for a second, then Roy it is. So, for now, esp. since we don't know the sex yet, the baby will be called Roy. So everyday, when the wife gets home from work I ask, "How's Roy?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment